Preschool Bus Transportation Service
Early morning pick-up times from home or daycare to preschool are between 7:15 and 8 am.
Drop Off Locations
- Kids Corner - Community Center
- Little Angels - John Ireland School
- Little Lambs - Saint Peter Lutheran Church
Transportation to and from Kasota is not available
Late Morning Transfer Times
The following transfers will pick up between 11 am and 12:30 pm:
- Daycare to Preschool
- Home to Preschool
- Kindergarten to Preschool
- Preschool to Daycare
- Preschool to Home
- Preschool to Kindergarten
Mid-Afternoon Return Home Times
Return home trips are between 2:30 and 3:30 pm
The program is based on a 4 week month and is pre-paid 2 months at a time. The costs are monthly fees based on the number of trips scheduled.
The first payment is due prior to the start of school and then again at the end of October, December, February, and April.
Monthly Cost Schedule
- Monday, Wednesday, and Friday
- 1 Trip per day - 3 days per week - $24
- 2 Trips per day - 3 days per week - $39
- Tuesday and Thursday
- 1 Trip per day - 2 days per week - $16
- 2 Trips per day - 2 days per week - $26
- Monday through Friday
- 1 Trip per day - 5 days per week - $40
- 2 Trips per day - 5 days per week - $65
- Accountability for each rider will be managed by a Daily Log.
- The email address listed on the registration will be used for any notifications throughout the school year.
- In the event that Saint Peter Schools operates with a late start at 10 am, there will be no morning route that day.
- A parent of each rider will fill out a registration form that will contain information such as, home address and where they will be riding to, as well as parent contact information (cell number) and a current photo for ID purposes.
- Pick-up and drop off schedule will be based on enrollment in the program and the route established by Minnesota River Valley Transit staff.
Registrations made or received during the calendar week preceding the start of Little Angels, Little Lambs or Kid’s Corner may not receive service during the first week of school. This is necessary so that schedules can be set and disseminated to parents without last minute changes.
Download the Registration Form (PDF).
If you have any additional questions, please email Minnesota River Valley Transit Operations Manager Sandi Owen or call 888-880-4696.