MRVT Preschool Bus Transportation Service
MRVT provides safe and reliable rides for daycare, preschool and kindergarten age children in the cities of Le Sueur and Saint Peter. We provide rides to and from homes, preschools, kindergarten and daycares.
Drop Off Locations - Saint Peter
- Little Saints - Catholic Church
- Little Lambs - Saint Peter Lutheran Church
- Kids Corner - Community Center
Transportation to and from Kasota is not available
Drop Off Locations - Le Sueur
- Le Sueur Nursery School
- Little Giants Preschool
- Faithful Beginnings - St. Anne’s School
Transportation to and from Henderson is not available
Early morning Pick-up Times:
Pick-up times from home or daycare to preschool are between 7:30 a.m. and 8:30 a.m.
Late Morning Transfer Times
The following transfers will pick up between 11 a.m. and 12:30 p.m.
- Daycare to Preschool, Home to Preschool, Kindergarten to Preschool
- Preschool to Daycare, Preschool to Home, Preschool to Kindergarten
Mid-Afternoon Return Home Times
Return home trips are between 2:30 and 3:30 p.m.
The program is based on a 4 week month and is pre-paid 1 month at a time.
Monthly cost schedule will be as follows:
1 Trip per day – 3 days per week @ $2.00 per trip = $6.00 $24.00 a month
2 Trips per day – 3 days per week @ $2.00 per trip = $12.00 $48.00 a month
1 Trip per day – 2 days per week @ $2.00per trip = $4.00 $16.00 a month
2 Trips per day – 2 days per week @ $2.00per trip = $8.00 $32.00 a month
1 Trip per day – 4 days per week @ $2.00per trip = $8.00 $32.00 a month
2 Trips per day – 4 days per week @ $2.00per trip = $16.00 $64.00 a month
1 Trip per day – 5 days per week @ $2.00per trip = $10.00 $40.00 a month
2 Trips per day – 5 days per week @ $2.00per trip = $20.00 $80.00 a month
- Accountability for each rider will be managed by a Daily Log similar to the one used by regular Bus drivers. The Driver will not leave the drop off/pick up location until they see an adult who is responsible for the child.
- A parent of each rider will fill out a registration form that will contain information such as, home address and where the child will be dropped off, as well as parent contact information (cell number and email) and a current photo of each child for ID purposes.
- Pick-up and drop-off schedule will be based on enrollment in the program.
- NEW this year-There will be a $20.00 administration fee charged to the account in the event that Minnesota River Valley Transit staff needs to call regarding a delinquent payment on your account-No negative balances will be allowed.
- If your child’s account should become delinquent, Minnesota River Valley Transit will suspend service for your child until the account contains a positive balance.
Registrations made or received during the calendar week preceding the start of preschool may not receive service during the first week of school. This is necessary so that schedules can be set and provided to parents without last minute changes.
Download the Preschool Registration Form (PDF).
Completed registration forms can be emailed to Operations Manager Sandi Owen & Jodi Sippo, dropped off at the Finance Department, City Hall, 227 S. Front St., Saint Peter or dropped off at the MRVT Transit Office in Le Sueur, 601 S. Fifth St., Le Sueur.