Service Collection Days
- Refuse is collected once a week.
- Recycling is collected every other week on your refuse collection day. Schedule for recycling pickup (pdf)
- Holiday Schedule: If New Years Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day or Christmas Day falls during the weekday, your service will be delayed by one day.
- All residential refuse and recyclables must be placed streetside by 7:00 a.m.
- Trash and recyclables should be placed at the end of your driveway or along your boulevard.
- DO NOT place your containers on the street.
- Please keep the recycling curbie and refuse curbie at least three feet apart.
IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS AS TO YOUR COLLECTION DAY, PLEASE CALL (507) 934-0664.
For additional information on Recycling – click here
UNACCEPTABLE ITEMS IN YOUR TRASH
No paints, liquids, chemicals, motor oil or filters, car batteries, tires, fluorescent light bulbs, computer monitors, medical needles or yardwaste may be placed in your residential trash.
To obtain information on the handling of these items or any other item, please contact us at (507) 934-0664.